The Security Consultant/Architect would be providing security architecture, consulting and strategic direction to clients as part of the Enterprise Security Initiatives. Identify and evaluate business risks & threats and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for securing the business.
- Proven success in performing risk assessments / audits, managing readiness engagements, establishing global SOX compliance programs, managing audits and compliance against regulatory / standards / leading practices (i.e. SOX, GLBA, Clause 49, FFIEC, etc.) and establishing control environments
- Work closely with CSO & Security director to define Security Strategy and build and nurture positive working relationships with clients
- Consulted and provided solutions in the areas of enterprise business / technology strategy, Identity & Access Management, Data Security, business process optimization / re-engineering, enterprise infrastructure security design & optimization
- Designed and implemented solutions for enterprise security infrastructure, security, identity management / entitlement, disaster recovery, business continuity strategy and planning, fault tolerant infrastructure, contingency planning, crisis management, application / infrastructure integrity.
- The Architect/Consultant is a senior technologist that plays an important client facing consulting role.
- Listen to customer business problems and requirements and articulate how solutions can be structured to address them and follow this through the sales pursuit process.
- Work closely with business strategists and other enterprise architects to deliver direction setting engagements helping our client’s define strategies, road maps and implementation plans in security space.
- Create multiple views of a solution architecture designs (e.g. Conceptual, Logical, Process, Physical, Security, etc.) based on the framework being leveraged for the solution;
- Deliver detailed design and implementation phases;
- Contribute to working groups creating Thought Leadership including Best Practices, Analysis & Design Patterns, Reference Architectures and White Papers.
- Participate in business development efforts, “add-on” sales to client
- Work with targeted key accounts and assist account teams in positioning service offering
- Innovative, customer focused, proven success in developing, managing and advising global enterprise clients on strategy and solutions that minimize risks in an enterprise caused due to business environment, people, process, technology and extended relationships
- Demonstrate a knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, products and service lines in security space
- Sound understanding of Enterprise Security with a global mindset, and strong quantitative and conceptual abilities with strong practice management and consulting
- Information security management qualifications such as CISSP or CISM
- Hands-on team leadership and management experience with consultative background
- Is self-motivated and self-managed capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule; Is willing to travel to where the action is.
- Enjoys working in a flat, highly interactive and collaborative environment rich with individual interactions across the organization
- £70k-£110K+, Bonus & Bens
- Various roles throughout the UK