You will deliver high level penetration testing services for Lead client-facing assignments, managing the projects through to completion, dealing with client issues and acting as a project lead and the link between yourself and the client.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality penetration testing services to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Project Management of Penetration Testing engagements and participation
- Provide specialist knowledge of Penetration Testing techniques
- Develop constructive relationships, both inside and outside of the business
- Proven experience of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Recognised industry specific penetration testing qualification such as IASME or CREST (possibly CHECK)
- Proven experience of web application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Self-motivated, able to work towards strict deadlines, prioritise workload and deliver under pressure to agreed timescales and deadlines
- Ability to travel nationally and across Europe at times depending upon client needs
- £45k-£70k depending on experience & flex bens
- London & SE