Our client is a UK based, privately owned Cyber Security Provider who have an ever-growing reputation; due to continued success and increased client demand, they are looking to add value to the Leadership team.
The Head of Professional Services is a critical role within a business that has a solid client base with high growth ambitions. The Professional Services Team sits alongside the Managed Security Services proposition as a key part of the business offering to the market with overall responsibility for the professional services business, its strategy, direction, growth and P&L.
Responsibilities lie with the day-to-day operation of the professional services business, controlling performance including costs, utilisation and customer satisfaction. Further responsibilities for developing the team and the talent within the team are also significant as there is an emphasis on attraction, development and retention of the best talent in the industry.
Working closely with the Commercial Director and others in the senior leadership team you will drive C-level customer engagements to build relationships developing business for the consultants. Expected to lead customers and prospects alike to a confident road map to mature their information security posture and ultimately to the benefit of the companies managed services.
This is a great opportunity for the right professional to take ownership, shape and drive the future success at this pivotal stage.
To achieve the above you will:
- Drive consistent focus on the fundamentals, strategic aims and commercial success.
- Help to define and build a powerful professional services team to lead customers in strengthening their resilience and security maturity.
- Manage recruitment, utilisation and P&L
- Identify and manage operational risks ensuring they are communicated and managed proactively.
- Actively work with associates to extend the capacity whilst limiting the business risks.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with your selected customers to ensure continued intimacy and ongoing business.
- Possess a high levels of satisfaction in your team by treating your people as individuals, giving each person the support they need to succeed and extend contracts.
- Ensure structure and processes are in place to support your team.
How performance will be measured:
- Revenue and Profit Vs Budget
- Revenue growth Vs Budget
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction/ Talent retention
- Team utilisation rates.
- On time deliverables
- Identifying all opportunities for commercial gains
Skills and experience needed for this opportunity:
- Proven track record of leading and growing a consulting business/practise.
- Proven cyber security consulting expertise.
- Ability to identify and understand complex operational issues, summarise key concerns and facilitate problem solving of complex issues across business units and organisational boundaries.
- Proven experience managing utilisation & customers satisfaction.
- Experience developing and leading high performing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to the audience
- Mastery of top down customer risk and opportunity management vs the value of our offers.
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly numerate with experience of proactively managing budgets & scenario development.
Personal attributes needed:
- You will be an inspiring leader.
- With focus, drive and efficiency, making carefully considered decisions and executing them effectively.
- Possess the ability to inspire energy and motivation in the team and customers with an outcome-based approach and a constant focus on commercial success.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and delegate to utilise team expertise.
- Possess high standards and set the bar high. Possessing the ability to influence others to ensure they meet your standards.
- Part of a growing, technology focused organisation, where you would be a valued member of the leadership team within this collaborative and support organisation.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Team and individual bonus.
- Remote working flexibility, UK based only.