Working for a global System Integrator (SI) as a SOC L3 Analyst, you will be an integral part of ensuring our enterprise client’s security is of paramount concern.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide expertise on resolution that requires a higher level of resolution.
- Assist with Problem and Change management support for the resolution of incidents.
- Proactively identify opportunities of improvement from a technical perspective.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Experience of 9-12 years in advanced security technologies
- Strong security professional skilled in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management and Security Intelligence, IDAM, Digital Rights Management (DRM), Anti-APT, Data Leak Prevention (DLP), Phishing simulation tools etc
- Competitive Basic / day rate