Working for a global System Integrator (SI) as a SOC L2 Analyst, you will be an integral part of ensuring our enterprise client’s security is of paramount concern.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Resolution of all incidents and service requests assigned by Help Desk.
- Track incident/service request tickets to identify larger-scale.
- Technical issues and resolve those issues or pass them to the responsible party.
- Liaison with the 3rd Party and other towers to resolve 3rd party application/infrastructure related issues.
- Act as Point of Contact, and coordinate with external vendors.
- Ensure the timely, effective and efficient closure of logged incidents.
- Experience of 4-8 years in security technologies and incident response management
- Good understanding SIEM, APT, threat intelligence.
- Competitive Basic, Bonus + Bens
- Bucharest, Romania