As a leading Professional & Managed Services Cyber Security organisation with significant SOC pedigree, this organisation is a genuine SOC authority. From building SOCs, delivering improvement programs, providing operational management and delivering fully or co-managed SOCs off and on-site, they continue to offer cutting edge provision within this space.
As a SOC Consultant, you will guide enterprise organisations through consultative people, process and technology activities to ensure they are effectively positioned to achieve their company’s aims.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver complex SOC/SIEM related projects for customers via effective people, process and technology assessments
- Create customer strategy allowing them to realise their vision and related objectives.
- Architectural and design appreciation to help customers architect the tools and design the processes in line with people considerations
- After supporting the implementation of technologies and processes, you will develop an operating model with ongoing support and management capability.
- Engage with customers through expertise whilst maintain / growing relationships. Collaborate with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements and keep them informed on project progress.
- In collaboration with others, provide technical input into establishing agreements/contracts (e.g. scope of works) and manage completion and disengagement.
- Select and / or review approaches and standards to suit customer challenges and opportunities.
- Support the company in growing, aligning and building the consulting business by identifying new or enhancing existing services.
- Min 2yrs experience of SOC related activities
- Demonstrable Track record within a Consultancy role.
- A history of Strategic Planning & Policy as well as Cyber Operational Planning
- SIEM Tool experience (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm preferably). Incident Response
- Architectural experience
- Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flex bens
- Remote working UK. Various office locations