Our client is a UK based, privately owned Cyber Security MSSP and Professional Services organisation who have an ever-growing reputation; due to continued success and increased client demand, they are looking to add value to the Security Solutions Architecture team and wider business.
Working as a Senior Security Solutions Architect you will have a good balance of technical and commercial acumen, possessing the drive and ambition to make a difference and progress. Working directly with clients and through major blue chip channel partners, designing, scoping, demoing and technically selling solutions as part of the overall sales process.
Also being responsible for leading innovation for the business, designing and building solutions to problems, testing and evaluating the companies own and vendor technologies, integrating them into the overall solution stack and incubating the initial clients to provide a seamless white glove experience which then transitions into business-as-usual.
We need a hands on technical professional with a positive ‘can do’ mind set and aspirations to drive a business forward. This is a great opportunity for the right professional to join a highly skilled team at an exciting period of growth for a reputable security services provider.
- As Senior Solutions Architect, you will take the lead in engagements and possess the ability to confidently present and evangelise in the pre-sales environment.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and providing knowledge and support to others within the business.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing with all technical personnel.
- Provide support and mentoring to other team members.
- Supporting CTO in the driving of innovation, service and product development as well as high-value sales support to ensure efficiency, performance, reliability, availability and end user satisfaction.
- Assisting in the continued development of internal service improvements and portfolio development to the organisation.
- Expert sales positioning for MDR services as well as other advanced threat solutions including SOAR, EDR, NDR and other next generation solutions.
- Presenting, Demonstrating, evangelising Managed Detection and response, SOC and other advanced threat solutions to potential clients and prospects
- Working with Clients to understand the risks to their business and develop effective managed service security solutions.
- Become the technical SME for the client, providing go to advice and support for security solutions.
- Assembling multiple security vendor capabilities into world class security solutions for clients
- Supporting Sales and Accounts teams to nurture and progress client new business wins and existing business retention.
- Communicating at all levels with clients from deep technical through to board in a clear, understandable and approachable way.
Skills and experience needed for this opportunity:
- Have solid and proven customer facing experience in an information security technical and/or business development role, with strong general security knowledge and knowledge of general technical solutions in the IT security industry (specialist in some areas).
- Previous high achieving Senior or Principle Security Solutions Architecture experience.
- A deep understanding of SIEM, SOC and related activities.
- Experience in scoping and designing client solutions.
- Cyber Security Expert with evidence of continuous learning and up to date knowledge of the industry and its challenges and solutions.
- The ability to establish peer-level relationships with client staff.
- Understanding of business and financial drivers behind security monitoring solutions.
- An analytical mind able to visualise, conceptualise, articulate problems and construct solutions.
- Excellent written communication skills; the ability to structure and articulate written communications in a persuasive and succinct form as well as grammatically correct.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to manage key stakeholders at all levels.
- Information Security related degree or equivalent experience.
- Desire: To continually learn and develop.
- Desirable: Relevant Cyber Security Qualifications including but not limited to:
EDR/NDR/XDR/SIEM/SOAR vendor certifications.
Personal attributes needed:
- Technical brain, commercially minded, analytical approach.
- Highly professional and respected for integrity.
- Open, honest and a team player.
- High work rate, lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Likes the challenge and change within a smaller, fast growing business
- Part of a growing, technology focused organisation, where you would be a valued member of a highly skilled team within this collaborative and support organisation.
- Further training and development opportunities.
- Career progression prospects.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Team and individual bonus.
- Remote working flexibility, UK based only.