As a leading provider of advanced threat intelligence products and services and the most comprehensive Intel-driven security operations platform on the market, this vendor is able to deliver, in a single platform in the cloud and on-premises, the ability to effectively aggregate, analyse, and act to counter sophisticated cyber-attacks. Leveraging advanced analytics capabilities they offer a superior understanding of relevant cyber threats to business operations.
As an experienced Senior Solutions Architect, you will thrive on hitting the ground running in a fast paced, quickly growing environment. The platform is superior to the competition’s products, and the Solution Architect’s primary job is to be able to articulate why and demonstrate how.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to Enterprise customers
- Educate customers on the technical capabilities/features of the platform and research customer specific requirements to ensure alignment
- Present platform use-cases and overviews to customers in face-to-face settings and online forums
- Respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats
- Provide feedback on opportunities and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering
- Understand the customer’s requirements and how to map those to the Threat Intelligence Platform, including identification of improvement areas in using Threat Intelligence to make better decisions
- Partner with Technical Architects to produce detailed conceptual and logical architectures that meet business requirements
- Must enjoy working on a variety of different things at once – all related to security and threat intelligence. Must enjoy the fast pace of working at a start-up!
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline OR equivalent significant experience within a security pre-sales solution environment
- In-depth knowledge of Network / Endpoint security, Threat Intel, SOAR, SIEM and related SOC activities
- Ability to translate technical attributes to business benefits a key skill.
- Conversant in published security architectures, approaches, methodologies, and standards
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot OS issues and issues in both Java and Python application environments. Development or Python scripting is a big plus.
- Solid experience with AWS in managing servers and securing them.
- Experience in running your own environment, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple servers and products.
- Not afraid of seeing a new security product and learning everything possible about it in order realize a successful integration.
- Experience in working with Virtual Machines – building, maintaining, and managing proof of concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of products and solutions
- Understand and be conversant about competitors, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- National role
- Excellent Basic, Bonus & Flex Bens