Working for a global System Integrator (SI) as a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for leading investigations to resolve all Security incidents that (might) cause a risk for the Client worldwide. You will investigate, together with an international team of cyber analysts, the root-cause and act to effectively minimize the risk to an acceptable level. Next to that you will search for constant improvements to execute your duties (and that of your colleagues) more effectively and faster in order to be as proactive as possible in identifying Security Incidents and resolving them.
You will be working in an international expert team of 40 people, with whom you will share knowledge, skills and experiences. You will be having relations with a variety of stakeholders in-and outside of the organization.
- Driven with a wide variety of knowledge and experience in IT security in general and Cyber Security in particular.
- Deep knowledge and experience in IT, Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence and executing forensic IT investigations.
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing different attack techniques and resources such as rootkits, malware, Trojans, man-in-the-middle attacks etc.
- Experience with programming and shell scripting.
- Experience with different security technologies such as Security Information Event Monitoring, Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, proxies, vulnerability scanning, cyber threat intelligence etc.
- Bachelor or Master, preferred in IT/Security.
- CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCIA, GFCA or equal certifications.
- 5+ year working experience in an IT function.
- 3+ working experience in an operational IT security function
- Contract or Permanent