Working for a global System Integrator (SI) as a Senior Cyber Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the clients software is running in a secure, well-maintained and up to date environment. This means, being involved from a security engineering perspective in developments in the cloud implementation of the Client worldwide. Translating business needs into feasible cyber security measures to be able to prevent and monitor security anomalies. This role will be working very closely with other cyber security ops team members, cloud application engineers and management to ensure the next-generation of systems is secure, scalable and effectively monitored.
You will be working in an international expert team of more than 40 people, with whom you share knowledge, skills and experiences. You will be having relations with a variety of stakeholders in-and outside of the organization.
- Driven with a wide variety of knowledge and experience in IT security in general and Cyber Security in particular.
- Up-to-date with the newest facts in cloud cyber security
- Strong analytic capabilities and a passion for IT security.
- At least in depth knowledge of one provider being: Microsoft Azure / Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform services
- Deep knowledge and experience in IT, Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence and executing forensic IT investigations.
- Further enable automation for security critical systems.
- Knowledge and experience in analysing different attack techniques and resources such as rootkits, malware, Trojans, man-in-the-middle attacks etc.
- Experience with programming and shell scripting.
- Experience with different security technologies such as Security Information Event Monitoring, Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, proxies, vulnerability scanning, cyber threat intelligence etc.
- Bachelor or Master, preferred in IT/Security.
- Cloud Provider security models and shared responsibilities
- CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCIA, GFCA or equal certifications
- CCSP (ISC2), CCNA/CCNP Cloud (Cisco), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Microsoft), AWS related certifications or equivalent.
- 5+ year working experience in an IT security engineering function
- Contract or Permanent