Working for a highly regarded Cyber Security Consultancy, as a skilled security engineer you will help to grow their enterprise proposition.
You will be of the mind-set that security isn’t a prohibitor to high pace software delivery, that it shouldn’t have a reputation for saying no, but one of educating, advising and enabling.
This role will encourage the use and development of a wide skillset, from integrating security tooling into a CI/CD pipeline, to contributing on security assessments for client’s on-going digital deliveries.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will understand software delivery and the application of Cyber Security to the full delivery process, how this affects each person in a delivery team and how they each play their part in securing delivery
- You will be both an internal and external champion for Cyber Security, being always mindful on how it develops; and keeping pace with the rapidly changing face of technology and digital delivery.
- Proficiency in at least one interpreted and one compiled programming language
- Exposure to integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines (e.g. SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP.
- Experience in working with different tech stacks
- Experience in working with at least one public cloud environment
- Knowledge of agile software delivery, network protocols, web application security, threat intelligence, threat modelling or other security modelling processes
- £70k Basic + Flex bens