As a Security Consultant, specialising in Threat and Risk Assessments, you will lead enterprise customers through security landscape intelligence reviews and improvements.
You will utilise your technical expertise to provide advice and recommendations to address customer IT Security challenges and business issues.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
This role will work across the full project lifecycle of design, build, test, operate and improve. Your core focus areas within Threat and Risk Assessment Consultancy are:
- Threat Modelling
- Threat Simulation
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Mitigation
- Cyber Security Maturity Assessments
- Breach Simulation and Assessment
- Cyber Resilience
- Demonstrable Track record within a Consultancy role.
- A history of Threat & Risk activities
- Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flex bens
- Remote working UK. Various office locations