Working for a major UK Managed Service Brand, we are looking for candidates who have a background in new business roles within the IT industry
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to build business-class relationships and to foster trust with decision makers.
- Identify opportunities which represent closable business
- Qualify opportunities in terms of chance of success, competition, timescales, procurement process and win criteria
- Report on activity and maintain accuracy of internal sales systems
- Attend industry functions such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to incremental sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Demonstrate a dynamic approach to generating incremental revenues within the sector and lead opportunities of value ranging from £100k to £200k, with some being worth in excess of £1m.
- Understanding of how customers buy IT software and/or services in the Public or Private Sector
- Experience in New Business role selling IT software and/or services
- Honest & Accountable
- Written and Oral Communicator at all levels
- Problem solver
- Target oriented
- Team player
- Motivational & Energetic
- Conscientious & Decisive
- 2 years’ experience
- Competitive salary + bonus + bens
- Various / National