Our client is a US global provider of high performance Network based Threat Detection and Hunting technology systems. With funding in place, boots already on the ground within EMEA and rapid plans for growth, this is a rare opportunity to join a burgeoning organisation, at a senior level with an equity stake in the business.
As an innovator within the emerging Network Detection and Response (NDR) space, they analyse and bring together real-time network traffic data with enhanced Intrusion Detection (IDS) and an advanced analytics engine to create an entirely new class of enriched threat hunting solutions providing complete visibility, meaningful insight, real-time detection and rapid intelligent response for customers around the globe.
It is a great opportunity for the right individual who has aspirations to excel and play a key part in shaping the company’s future.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales you will be responsible for primarily driving channel growth but also with direct Enterprise responsibility; an exciting hybrid mix of Direct and Channel Sale – EMEA. This position will grow the business utilising existing Partners and Customers, while targeting and developing new relationships also. To meet and exceed goals, this role requires a demonstrable track record in strategic planning through to delivering results.
To be successful, we are looking for:
Those who have a passion for Cyber Security, and a measurable track record of success in Direct and Channel Sales. Working on your own initiative, you will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who may have prior experience with VC backed Vendors.
- Credible ability to lead channel partner relationships, including with executives, sales leadership, sales engineering, marketing and field sales teams
- Strong knowledge of the cyber security players in the UK and EMEA.
- Ability to confidently present and demonstrate products and joint solutions to both Partners and prospective Customers alike
- Prepare and implement partner plans that identify growth strategies, goals, and tactics
- End to end responsibility for new business delivery whilst keeping the business informed via accurate forecasting and opportunity tracking.
- Provide regular reporting of channel activity and forecasts.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ successful years of Channel / Direct sales experience – Cybersecurity experience required, cloud experience strongly preferred.
- Existing senior level and field sales relationships within channel across EMEA – specifically within their Security practice.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in a scale-up culture preferred
- Competitive Basic
- Stock Options*
- Bonus and Flex benefits.
- Remote working UK.- With access to various office facilities locations.