With responsibility for shaping the EMEA marketing strategy in what is a vibrant and fast-growing Cyber Security vendor, in conjunction with Global Marketing, you will hold responsibility for all EMEA marketing activities thus having broad experience across a multitude of marketing techniques.
Being closely aligned to the Sales function, there will be a focus on demand generation, capitalising on positive industry noise around the business so as result, there will be an emphasis on analytics and campaign success metrics.
- Define and execute a Regional Marketing Strategy, aligned to Regional Sales strategies and relevant to each sub region
- Plan and execute demand generation strategies all the way from anonymous visitor to delighted customer via content syndication, localising global campaigns, targeted email campaigns, brand awareness, virtual events and various digital marketing activities (SEO, PPC, Social etc.), all driving high quality new prospects to the internal sales team.
- Through close relationships with the Regional Sales teams, you will build a successful, cost-effective Channel Partner program aligned to the wider business’ objectives
- Drive regional thought leadership activity to build C-level communities around the topic of cybersecurity
- Educate, enable and support the sales teams on how to best leverage / utilise the marketing campaigns and activities running within territory.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to sync materials and campaigns with corporate messaging and positioning. Ensure that collateral is fit for purpose and fully understood by the region’s sales teams.
- Utilise data and strategic account insight to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics as well as drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will then utilise customer success stories to build advocacy campaigns across the region.
- Define and measure achievement of campaign objectives, continually assessing budget Vs impact and subsequent success, reporting summaries to Global Marketing and EMEA VP.
- You will have 7+ years of delivering B2B Marketing excellence within an IT or Technology (sales) environment, preferably with an understanding of security.
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the business’ history, GTM / proposition and future plans in a short space of time.
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems; a demonstrable record of working with data to deliver successful marketing campaigns including email automation.
- Strong team player, highly organised and detail-oriented. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with project management skills an advantage.
- You will have a record of accomplishment in influencing various stakeholders and becoming trusted via credible engagement, particularly with Sales Leaders. Market insight will shape this.
- Possess a “make a difference” attitude with experience of working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- Experience crafting, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns.
- Degree educated, preferably within Marketing. Masters education also preferred.
- Competitive salary and flex bens.
- UK based. EMEA role