This highly innovative security vendor is looking for a leader to join their management team to support growth of their global Customer Success team. In this role you will manage a growing team of CSMs and will drive customers goals, revenue expansion, engagement, retention, and growth. You will set the infrastructure to ensure customers’ happiness, including implementation of playbooks, analytical data driven measurement tools, work process, satisfaction measurements and more.
As a Director of the Customer Success team, you will play a key role in driving the customer success department goals, business impact, and revenue expansion by ensuring efficiency while scaling, data-driven decision making, enablement and automation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Improve the methodologies, processes, and procedures for the customer success team.
- Leading, expending, and mentoring global CSMs team
- Own the department roadmap, milestones & KPI’s.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with high touch customers and drive continued value of products and services
- Driving customer value and satisfaction
- Deploying measurement programs to monitor customer satisfaction, value, and product utilization
- Collaborate closely with sales, product, and R&D teams
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Lead revenue optimization and growth for existing customers
- 7+ years of experience in a Customer Success / leadership role
- Experience in scaling existing departments and ability to build the right infrastructure to support fast scale
- Previous experience and domain expertise in the Cyber Security industry
- Experience in building onboarding and Post onboarding methodologies for customer success management, processes, metrics, and KPI’s
- Experience working for B2B SAAS tech companies with high growth rate
- Experience in managing Customer Success teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding in customer life cycle management and daily operation
- A strong strategic vision for customer experience and customer ROI
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to engage with customers and get their trust
- Proven experience working with CS platforms, use data to get insights about the customers and the product
- Great communication, leadership and managerial skills. Ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent salary, bonus, shares & benefits. USA (East)