Working at a senior level you will provide expertise in the area of Data Privacy & Protection matters, providing key input and being an integral part of the GDPR major information lifecycle, to include management of information, delivering new policies and implementing new ways of working.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising on data protection and privacy implications of new technologies, including mobile applications, use of the cloud and other IT platforms
- Guidance on specific data regulations
- Provide counsel on requirements for the protection of government data.
- Give insight on contractual provisions relating to data protection and security in firms contractual agreements
- Leadership and development as well as implementation of in house data protection policies and supporting governance processes with respect to data issues.
- Knowledge and experience of GDPR, DPA 2018 and data protection best practices and regulations.
- Recognised qualification in Information Security
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Demonstrable experience translating regulatory requirements as part of large-scale transformation or change programmes.
- Evidence of team leadership and improving an organisations privacy culture would be advantageous.
- £45 – 55k basic + Bonus + Bens
- South / London