Working for a global System Integrator (SI), the Client is looking for an Engineer ArcSight for 40 hours per week, to be located in the Netherlands. In this function you will play an important role in the maintenance and operating of our ArcSight platform and complementary security tooling. You will have the opportunity to join in global projects, working closely together with our security colleagues around the world. As an Engineer ArcSight, you will carry out numerous activities, ranging from support, maintenance and troubleshooting to advising, designing and implementing security solutions.
The ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and can within a short start-up period help the team in maintaining connectors and supporting global rollouts and upgrades use cases in ArcSight and supporting global rollouts and upgrades.
- A security engineer with experience in the deployment, configuration and management of ArcSight;
- Experience and deep knowledge with HP ArcSight (ESM, Logger, SmartConnectors and Connector Appliances, FlexConnectors, Reports and Dashboards) is important;
- Additional experience with other security monitoring solutions is preferred;
- A relevant higher vocation degree (preferably at Bachelor level) and experience in the field of security integration;
- Knowledgeable in scripting technologies and operating systems (Unix, Windows, databases) and proven experience with application support;
- A team player but also capable of working autonomously
- Contract or Permanent