As a growing, dynamic professional services organisation, our client is looking for a Digital Transformation leader. As an industry recognised innovator, they are similarly looking for someone with entrepreneurial flare to lead growth through a robust commercial strategy allowing for the successful scaling of their consultancy services.
This is a senior role for a commercially focussed leader with autonomy to implement their vision in order to grow the entire digital transformation (DT) consultancy practice from proposition right through to people. This will align to the wider company’s ambition.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the Consultancy practice, you will work symbiotically with the New Business Director ensuring teams are aligned from pre-sales through to sales completion.
- You will be instrumental in understanding the current technical proposition with the ability to then grow from a commercial perspective across the entire DT landscape allowing growth to a wider audience.
- Drive technical DT consultancy and program delivery, you will be an excellent relationship developer with all stakeholders (internal & external) particularly adding value along the customer journey.
- With a commercial mind-set, you will identify gaps in the current offering to broaden the business’ solution offering. Third party engagement to drive this success will come naturally. Similarly, you will ensure cross-sell opportunities are unearthed to drive organic growth.
- You will be a DT subject matter expert and have gravitas across the wider industry with a passion for driving awareness via a multitude of activities, not limited to events, thought leadership and webinar delivery.
- As the senior DT lead, you will take hands-on ownership of high value delivery projects and similarly be hands-on with the development of individuals within your team.
- You will have 7+ years in DT with a technical appreciation and leadership experience over cross-functional teams.
- You will have commercial expertise with a demonstrable record of growing and developing customer solutions whilst delivering incremental offerings and subsequent growth.
- Developing, implementing, and managing complex outcomes and metrics-based digital transformation and digital change strategies, and associated programs
- You will have experience and be comfortable with cloud offerings and associated architecture (both Azure and AWS) whilst also appreciating other key areas, not limited to IOT, connected devices, data, analytics and protection of said data, along with a broader security understanding. AI would be advantageous.
- You will have experienced a variety of UK sectors with public sector knowledge a plus.
- Excellent salary, bonus and significant flexible benefits.
- South / Remote