Working for a threat intel vendor, the company is looking for a talented customer success manager (CSM) to join their growing customer success managers’ team. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team as well as independently, with high motivation to solve unique problems. In this role the CSM will be responsible for on-boarding new customers, guiding them through adoption of products and services, ensuring satisfaction, guaranteeing retention, and facilitating expansion. The successful CSM will build strong relationships with the customers and communicate customer needs and expectations to other departments within the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Owning and managing customer life cycle
- Training and Onboarding of new customers.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of products and services.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with R&D, Product, and Intelligence teams.
- Ensure customer retention and identify expansion opportunities.
- Identify churn risks and work proactively to manage and eliminate such risks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Customer Success processes in SaaS B2B environments
- Strong understanding in customer life cycle management and daily operation
- Passion for providing real business value to customers
- Previous experience and domain expertise in the Cyber Security industry
- Experience working for B2B SAAS tech companies with high growth rate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – a must
- Hands-on , technical background, particularly with SaaS products and services
- Strong team player with self-starter capabilities
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Proficiency in other languages including a strong advantage
- Excellent compensation including salary, bonus & flex bens
- US (East / Central)
Please either register your CV and complete the information fields requested or send your CV to referencing DJW5323 and your current salary