Working for a global Security Vendor that is experiencing rapid growth and has a large number of blue chip, well known named customers across Europe and the Middle East. The company are now looking for hard hitting, successful individuals who want to advance their career by being part of the innovative, fast paced and highly advanced Threat Intelligence and Security Orchestration & Automation (SOAR) market. Opportunities to work for market disrupters, and market shapers such as this company do not come around very often – here is your chance.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for driving revenue in your area, with a strong focus on net-new customers
- Identify, qualify, and develop new opportunities through prospecting, networking and leveraging the power of the channel partnerships
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Consistently achieve, and over achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales targets
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Stay abreast of competitive intelligence and provide feedback for executive management
- Sales DNA is a must – Hard worker, hungry for success and well known in the market
- Able to embrace the sales pressure and thrive on making a difference
- Appreciative of the series 3 start-up culture
- Demonstrate consistent track record of high sales achievement and articulate the method to achieve these goals
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of field sales experience with one or more of the following: Enterprise security software, SaaS offerings, MSSPs, Cyber VAR’s
- Technological background, understanding and credibility
- Experience in selling direct and indirect
- Experience with modern sales strategies
- The ability to take a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Eligible candidates ideally based in, or around London.
- Competitive salary & package with performance based incentives.
- Nationwide (preferably London or major cities)