Working for a global Software company, Data & Analytics is an exciting and growing area of the company’s Digital business, so we’re looking to recruit a talented individual to lead the data analytics products and services in this space.
Data and Analytics capability spans consultancy, architecture and development communities with a significant number of practitioners.
Helping clients with all aspects of their Data Management and Analytics journey, from developing a data strategy through to designing and building data-centric solutions to deliver the strategy.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Analytics products and services within the Digital division.
- Work with Marketing to create collateral, campaigns and events required to market and sell Analytics propositions and service offerings including but not limited to: presentations, case studies, whitepapers, seminars, roundtable events, workshops.
- Provide pre-sales support at client and prospect meetings.
- Deliver occasional consultancy for clients in relation to Analytics.
- Provide leadership and input into key bids, quotes and other sales presentations in relation to Analytics.
- Work with the Capability Leads to ensure there are sufficient people with the right skills and capabilities to bid for and deliver Analytics projects.
- Create a business plan for development for Analytics, to secure appropriate investment on a yearly basis for the ongoing development of Analytics platforms and services.
- Identify and maintain partner relationships required to support Analytics products and services.
- Lead or oversee consultancy engagements related to Analytics.
- Provide product or proposition related thought leadership e.g. blogs, ebooks, whitepapers.
- Speak at industry conferences, seminars and events relevant to the Analytics products or services.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in customer environment.
- Experienced at identifying and shaping sales opportunities in relation to Analytics.
- Track record in supporting winning bids and proposals for Analytics products or services.
- Consultancy or delivery experience around Analytics solutions.
- Commercial judgement and acumen.
- Excellent people management skills, including motivation of teams.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management.
- Adaptable to changing business and customer needs.
- Proactive approach, self-motivated, flexible & enthusiastic
- Creative and innovative in terms of finding opportunities to deliver customer success.
- Excellent salary, bonus & flex bens